● High in antioxidants, vitamins A, B, C, E, Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 to help repair and soothe the skin.
● Promotes production of collagen in the skin and elasticity.
● Prevents the skin from sagging.
● Absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated.
● High linoleic oils provide anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and healing support.
● A must-have product during pregnancy to help reduce stretch marks by helping them fade more quickly while nourishing the skin to speed the healing process.
99% Natural Origin
- DILO OIL (CALLOPHYLUM INNOPHYLUM) – A unique essential fatty acid found in Dilo oil called Calophyllic acid helps regenerate skin cells, heals and repairs. It is also highly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Dilo seeds are cold pressed at source producing this powerful skin repairing oil.
- COCONUT OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA) – Low molecular weight allows to penetrate skin on a deeper level. High in Vitamin E and fatty acids which are anti-fungal, anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial. Firms, tones, and heals skin. Unclogs pores. Moisturizes nourishes and protects skin, anti-ageing nd anti-wrinkle
- MACADAMIA OIL (MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA) – Macadamia oil softens and moisturizes skin. It contains squalene and a high oleic acid content that assists with skin cell regeneration. It also has Linoleic acid (Omega 6) which balances sebum production and creates a protective barrier. It contains Palmtoleic acid (Omega 7) which has some healing properties too making it great fo
- SIKECI OIL (ALEURITES MOLUCCANA) – Sikeci seed oil contains high levels of the linoleic and alpha-linolenic fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that help soothe dry skin. Penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum and slows trans-epidermal water loss therefore being an excellent moisturizer.
- VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL ACETATE): Antioxidant properties in Vitamin E help prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals and UV exposure. Vitamin E promotes healthy skin overall. Vitamins A, B, C & E and Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. High in Antioxidants
HOW TO USE
Use daily after bathing – simply pour a teaspoon amount of product on to your hand and massage over dry skin. The oil will absorb quickly and will not leave stains on sheets or clothes.
Can be used as a massage oil, daily moisturiser, bath oil, eye makeup remover, cuticle oil, hot oil hair treatment or to smooth hair before/after a hair blow dry.